Mustafa Uslu has over 12 years of experience in designing, developing, and manufacturing high tech compressed air equipment, and special refrigeration units by using cutting edge technology to meet the unique requirements. Mustafa holds a Master’s Degree (M.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering.
Some highlights of his professional career:
- M.Sc. Topic: Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of a Refrigerant Compressed Air Dryer.
- Former CAGI Committee Member of Air Drying and Filtration Section
- Former Committee Member of Education and Promotion Section
- Reviewing ISO8573-4 Standard
- Preparation of CAGI E-Learning Training Materials
- Developed Numerous Compressed Air and Precise Refrigeration Equipment